Join Our Team of Diverse Counselors
Are you a licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) or a post-graduate associate (e.g., Professional Counselor Associate)? Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a group that offers support, connection, and collegiality, and the opportunity for work-life balance?
Dirkse Counseling hires part- and full-time therapists (12-25 clients per week). Therapists provide ongoing counseling services to individuals within your desired areas of specialty.
Providers can choose to telehealth from their home office or at our office location. Providers may also elect a hybrid option as well. Therapists are not required to reside in Oregon but must be licensed/registered in Oregon.
Who We Are Looking For:
- A warm personality and a flair for acceptance and validation of clients’ experiences.
- Experience with and passion for working with people who have difficulties due to the existence of trauma in their lives.
- Willingness to work with employment barriers related to disabilities and mental health.
- Interest in holistic support, mindfulness, and other alternative therapies for mental health.
- Interest in bringing your passion for working in areas of specialty, client groups, approaches, etc. of your choosing.
- Certification /training in EMDR, somatic therapies, family systems, or other trauma therapies is a plus.
- Interest in serving special populations is a plus but not required, for example, people under 18, LGBTQ+, non-English speaking, or POC clients.
- Interest in being part of a small, personable group practice with about 25 staff members.
What We Offer:
We are looking for W-2 employees. We offer the benefits of working in a private practice without all the business responsibilities. We pay for your administrative time to write notes, make phone calls, etc. We have paid leave, holidays, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability. We offer 401k matching too! We have you covered.
We have a supportive staff to market, recruit, and serve clients on your behalf, as well as to provide you with technical and clinical support and resources. We are highly collaborative and have a warm atmosphere. We value a work-life balance and support our employees and their lives through our culture, policies, and benefits. We value diversity and welcome qualified applicants who bring a unique perspective to their work.
Why Join Us:
- A fabulous staff and collegial environment
- Compensation for note writing, phone calls, etc.
- Full benefits, including medical, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k with employer matching, and profit sharing (for eligible employees)
- Flexible scheduling and strong work-life balance
- Financially stable group practice
- Outpatient services (weekend or weekdays)
- Paid supervision (individual and group)
- Professional liability insurance
- Clinicians collaborate in determining their schedule and the clients they enjoy working with
- Training and education opportunities
- An administrative team to support all of your outside-of-session needs
- Support and training for documentation
- Office expenses (Electronic Health Record System, fax, phone, office space, printer, etc.)
- A team to support you around legal and ethical issues that affect therapists through their career experiences and contacts
- Licensed as a therapist in the State of Oregon
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW, CSWA, and Associates are all considered
- Hold a National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- No active investigations or complaints with your applicable licensing board(s)
- Ethically sound, with a clean background check
- Three professional references
Additional Preferences We Would Like to See:
- Ability to competently work with diverse populations
- Established clinical specialties that fit with trauma work (EMDR, Somatic therapies, DBT, etc.)
If you are interested, please send a cover letter stating the status of your state licensure/registration, any insurances you are currently in network with, and describing your relevant experience and interest in the position. In your communication, please include when you are available to start. Email your information to: email@example.com
This practice does not discriminate in the provision of services to an individual based upon the individual’s age, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or religion.